The Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple tour offers a unique opportunity to experience the culture and history of Vietnam, including a visit to the Cao Dai Temple, the main temple of the Cao Dai religion. Additionally, the tour takes you to the Cu Chi Tunnels, which were used as underground shelters by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War. This day trip is perfect for those who want to immerse themselves in local culture and learn more about Vietnam’s rich history. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable experience!
- 8:00: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel, then head to Tay Ninh Province
- Arrive in Tay Ninh, visit Cao Dai Temple - the main temple of Caodaism
- Explore the temple grounds, admire the architecture and artwork, and visit the museum in the temple to learn about the Cao Dai religion, you are also welcome to attend the daily prayer ceremonies
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Leave Tay Ninh and move to Cu Chi Tunnels - a network of underground tunnels used as a base of operations and communication during the war
- Watch a documentary introducing the history of the tunnels and lives of Viet Cong fighters during wartime
- Walk through the jungle to see the various traps and bunkers used by the Viet Cong soldiers
- Explore the underground tunnels (living areas, kitchen, hospitals, weapon factories, etc.)
- Visit the shooting range, you can try firing some weapons used during the war
- Return to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
You can send your request via the form below.
Package name: Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple Full Day