Experience Vietnam’s culinary culture and history in just one day with our Cu Chi Tunnels & Cooking Class trip. You will get an overview of Vietnamese agriculture at an organic farm and learn some cooking skills with hands-on experience. The expedition to Cu Chi Tunnels will surprise you with how Vietcong soldiers survived and fought during the war. Do not miss a chance and join us on this tour!
- 7:30: Depart from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and begin the trip
- Transfer to Cu Chi District and visit Ho Chi Minh Agricultural Villages
- Experience rural life with cow and buffalo areas, rice fields, fish, and prawns ponds,...
- Join a cooking class and try to make three Vietnamese dishes and 1 dessert
- Learn about the rice paper-making process in the traditional village
- Visit a rubber tree forest and see the interesting way the locals get latex from the tree
- Continue to Cu Chi Tunnels - a complex underground network with tunnels expanded up to 250 kilometers with chambers beneath the city
- Watch an instruction video to have an overview of the tunnels construction and the underground life before
- Go inside the tunnel for the most realistic experience of how soldiers lived and fought against the enemy
- Visit unique Hoang Cam's smoke-less kitchen
- Try AK-47 and machine gun shooting with real bullets (self-payment)
- Taste some boiled tapioca and hot tea- the local's main victuals during the war
- 17:30: Return to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
You can send your request via the form below.
Package name: Cu Chi Tunnels & Cooking Class Full day