This Duong Lam ancient village tour is specially designed for people who love the origin of Vietnam’s traditional culture. We hope that this trip will help natural lovers to trace back the countryside with a particular focus on the authentic cultural experience of rural Vietnam. This is also a great chance to explore the architecture of ancient houses while wandering along its narrow alleyways, visiting temples dedicated to the two kings who were born there, and most interesting of all, chatting with locals to learn more about their daily lives
- At 8:00, our bus and guide will pick you up at your hotel and take you to Duong Lam Ancient Village.
- Participate in a bicycle trip through the narrow, historic lanes to see the Mong Phu Temple, at the same time, ride through the area to learn about the everyday lives and agricultural practices of Vietnamese farmers.
- Make a pit stop to visit two old houses and chat with the locals who currently live here.
- Eat lunch at a restaurant in the neighborhood and order some traditional dishes.
- Pay your respects at the temples dedicated to Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung, two of Vietnam's most revered historical figures. The Mia Pagoda is your following location of interest.
- We will start our trip back to Hanoi in the late afternoon.
- 18:00: We will drop you off at the hotel you booked in Hanoi.
You can send your request via the form below.
Package name: Duong Lam Ancient Village Full Day