You are a first-time visitor to Hanoi and wish to see the most interesting part of the city? Join us in this Hanoi Half Day City Tour and you will be impressed by the beauty of this ancient city’s scenery and culture. Besides, taking advantage of our useful tips and recommended attractions from a small group will much more useful and comfortable.
Duration: 4 hours (08:00 -12:00 or 13:00 - 17:00)
- Please assemble in the lobby of the hotel to meet our tour guide and listen to an introduction.
- Learn more about our esteemed leader, President Ho Chi Minh, by paying a visit to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his house-on-stilts, and the Presidential Palace.
- Stop by and see the unique One Pillar Pagoda, which was built on a single wooden pole (closed Mon and Fri from Jun-Aug).
- Explore the Vietnam First University, also called the Temple of Literature, and take some pictures while you're there.
- After settling down, we'll go to a nearby restaurant for lunch (or dinner) with mouthwatering traditional Vietnamese culinary.
You can send your request via the form below.
Package name: Hanoi Half Day City Tour