Day 1: Danang Arrival/Hoi An (GP)
Day 2: Hoi An Cooking Class and city tour (B, L, G at cooking class)
Day 3: Hoi An – Montgomerie Links Golf Course (B, DP)
Day 4: BRG Da Nang Golf Resort/Danang (B, DP)
Day 5: Bana Hills Golf Resort/Danang (B, DP)
Day 6: Danang Departure (B, DP)
Upon arrival in Danang, you will be picked up and driven to your hotel in Hoi An.
You will spend the night in Hoi An.
This morning, you’ll be picked up at 08.30 from your hotel to travel to the local restaurant to join a cooking class. With a local restaurateur, you will then learn how to cook some of Hoi An’s traditional cuisine and enjoy the fruits of your labour for lunch.
In the afternoon, your driver will take you to Hoi An Ancient Town, a wonderfully preserved zone of historical cobbled streets lined with shops and restaurants. You will have time to explore this former port town and its significance in the history of Vietnam before being transferred back to your hotel. You will spend the night in Hoi An.
After breakfast, you will be picked up and driven to Montgomerie Links golf course. The natural scenery of sand dunes and indigenous trees combine to make this a truly special coastal golf course. The fairways are designed to combine the heather land and the holes of the links style to satisfy golfers of all levels.
You’ll enjoy a round of this 18-hole golf course, and then transfer back to your hotel to check in.
You’ll spend the night in Hoi An.
We will have a full day golfing at BRG Da Nang Golf Resort.
BRG Da Nang Golf Resort owns the Dunes Course, a 7,160-yard, 18-hole, links-style layout that was designed in the true spirit of the game — blown-out bunkers, firm and fast fairways that bleed gently into wild seaside vegetation, rugged waste areas and hollows — by Australian golf legend and former world No. 1 Greg Norman.
After the game, we will transfer you to Danang. You will spend the night in Danang.
After breakfast at the hotel, you have full morning golf at Ba Na Hills Golf Club.
Ba Na Hills Golf Club features 18 holes at the foot of a towering mountain range less than 30 minutes drive from Danang. Set amongst one of the most impressive mountain ranges in the region, the Championship golf course provides a balance of challenge, enjoyment and excitement to golfers of all levels and abilities. Managed by IMG, a global leader in sports, events and media, Ba Na Hills Golf Club is a world-class facility featuring a golf academy with onsite PGA professionals.
In the late afternoon, get back to the city center and enjoy your free time on a pristine beach for swimming and relaxing. Overnight in Da Nang city.
After breakfast you will be transferred to Danang Airport for your departure flight to next destination. End of service.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements.)
- Fee for golf play in the mentioned golf courses, including: 18 hole green fees, 01 caddie per round includes green, sharing buggy
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests’ return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants
- VAT and other taxes
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Weekend golf play
- Dinners, except as specified above
- Drinks, gratuities, and personal expenses
- Golf cart, golf club, golf shoes, and other golf services not mentioned above
- Alternative in blue
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Compulsory meal (if any)
(1.1) FIT – An initial deposit of 20% is required at the time of booking.
(1.2) Leisure groups – An initial deposit of 20% is required at the time of booking.
(1.3) Incentive and MICE groups – An initial deposit of 20% is required at the time of booking.
(1.4) In some circumstances it may be necessary for us to request additional deposits due to the contracture requirements of our suppliers. SKY ASIA TRAVEL will advise you of the complete conditions attached to any deposits required at the time of confirmation.
(1.5) In the event of the non-payment of any requested deposit, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
(1.6) Note that if many extra services are booked after initial confirmation, Cashel Travel may require extra payments.
(1.7) Please note initial deposits (20%) are non-refundable
Following the receipt of the initial deposit, the client will be furnished with a confirmation of the tour details. The client shall immediately notify in writing if any errors are noted. SKY ASIA TRAVEL shall not be responsible for any errors not so notified.
+/ Full payment must be received 45 days prior to the tour/programme commencement date unless credit facilities agreed.
+/ In the event of the non-payment by due date we reserve the right to cancel the reservation, and in such event all deposits received shall be non-refundable.
+/ In the event of billing errors we reserve the right to re-invoice the correct amount.
+/ Amendments: In the event of cancellation of individual participants which results in changes in number of passengers within the group, SKY ASIA TRAVEL might apply a charge.
Travel insurance and medical precautions are essential. We do not give specific advice on these matters as we are expert in neither, and individual circumstances differ.
We advise you to tell us the name of the company and its contact details so that we can give notification on your behalf if you are unable to do so in the unlikely event of an accident occurring.
If you are intending to engage in any activity that could be considered ‘hazardous’ in any way, you should check your insurance carefully to make sure that you will be covered in the case of an accident.
You can send your request via the form below.
Package name: Central Vietnam Golf Holiday 6 Days 5 Nights