One of the first concerns when you plan a trip to Vietnam is about Visa. If you are looking for a fast, convenient but secure way to get Vietnam visa, applying a visa to Vietnam through Sky Asia Travel is fully legitimate, convenient and secure.
The whole process to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival with Sky Asia Travel has 03 simple steps:
- Complete an application form online and pay for the service fee
- Get the approval letter via email
- Get visa stamped upon arrival at one of Vietnam international airports
Guide on How to Apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival with Sky Asia Travel
- Step 1. Complete the Vietnam visa online application form and pay for service fee
Fill in the secured application form with required information such as full name, date of birth, passport number, arrival date, etc.
Double-check correct information
Make payment for service fee via Credit/ Debit Card via OnePay or Western Union.
This full online process to apply for Vietnam visa may take you less than 5 minutes.
- Step 2. Get the approval letter via email
After your submission and payment, we will start processing your visa with the Vietnam Immigration Department. Within 02 working days (or even 02 – 04 working hours with our super urgent service), you will get your visa approval letter (also known pre-approved letter) and the entry-and-exit application form delivered to your email.
You then print them out and complete the entry and exit form, prepare 2 passport-sized photos, original passport (valid for at least 06 months following your date of entry), and cash for stamping fee.
- Step 3. Get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport
Upon arrival at any of Vietnam international airports, (in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Da Nang, and Hai Phong), show your visa approval letter, completed entry and exit form, original passport, photos and pay for stamping fee to get visa stamped on your passport by Immigration Officer.
• Visa on arrival is available for Air travelers. Those arriving by land or cruise are required to contact the local Vietnam embassy to get a full Vietnam visa before departure, also called Visa in advance.
• Visa on arrival stamp must be picked up at Vietnam airports after landing.
• To fasten and smooth out your process of getting visa stamped at Vietnam airports; consider using our Airport services.
For further information or need a quote, please contact:
Hanoi Head Office: 5 Ly Nam De, Hang Ma ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh City Branch Office: 5th floor, Halo Building, 3-5 Road 3-2, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Singapore Marketing Office: 547 Jurong West Street 42 #08-141, S640547
Hotline: +84 989345302 (phone/whatsapp/zalo)
Mail: [email protected]