With its warm weather year-round, a trip to the South of Vietnam is a wise occasion for your family to unwind after busy working days. Just in 5 days, Joyful Private Exploration for Family will help you explore the best of Southern Vietnam through wholesome activities in Ho Chi Minh City and Mekong Delta. With our best services, you can have a hearing, touching, smelling and seeing kind of vacation that takes things out of the textbooks, thus give your family a lifetime of memories.
- Pick up at the airport by tour guide and transfer to the hotel in city center for check-in.
- Check-in time is at 2:00 pm. Please contact us if you want an early check-in.
- Free time to explore Ho Chi Minh City.
(Please contact us if you want to book any tours)
Recommend: Traditional performance called Water Puppet Show, presenting ancient tales, folklores, and daily life in Vietnamese countries.
- Have breakfast at hotel
- Pick up at 8:00 at the hotel for morning sightseeing tour.
- Visit some of most attractive destinations such as Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, Saigon Post Office.
- Stop at Ben Thanh market to shop for the best souvenir in Vietnam
- Have delicious lunch in the local restaurant.
- Visit the joyful art workshop at local school. There, your family can join simple, but fun activities.
- After that, return to the hotel and relax at your leisure.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Start a day tour to Cai Lay in the Mekong Delta which take about 2.5 hour bus drive to arrive.
- On arrival, have a wooden boat to help you admire nature with narrow canals, lush trees, “playful" fishes or crabs digging holes to hide themselves from danger.
- Wear traditional Mekong costumes to take part in "fish-catching by bare hand" in small swamp.
- Have competition for family members to join in.
- Enjoy the fish you catch at lunch, especially Elephant Ear fish - one of the most delicious fish in the Mekong Delta.
- Ride Xe Loi (motorized rickshaw) or horse-cart to visit around the village.
- Stop at fresh orchards and try some of most luxuriant fruits in the garden. Listen to traditional Westland’s songs performed by local bands.
- Say goodbye to local people and this beautiful land then board on sampan to travel back to the pier. Return to your hotel in Saigon.
- Free day in Ho Chi Minh to explore the city.
- Optional tour available for you to choose from:
+ Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day - Small Group: Once-of-a-lifetime experience to live through Vietnam's glorious wartime by being a Vietcong soldier and explore the tunnel system underneath.
+ Dinner Cruise on Saigon River: Have a romantic dinner on the cruise while enjoying Vietnam's traditional performance and admiring the stunning scenery of Saigon nightlife.
- Transfer to the airport for your scheduled flight back home or continue your trip to other cities.
We hope you enjoyed your trip and see you again!
Hanoi Head Office: 5 Ly Nam De, Hang Ma ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh City Branch Office: 5th floor, Halo Building, 3-5 Road 3-2, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Singapore Marketing Office: 547 Jurong West Street 42 #08-141, S640547
Hotline: +84 835618585 (phone/whatsapp/zalo)