Let your family members savor the picturesque scenery of Northern Vietnam during a six-day tour highlight for family. There are many child-friendly activities suitable for you to experience the charm of Hanoi lifestyle. You will have ample chances to explore the appealing beauty of Hanoi, breath-taking Ky Son villages, and spectacular onboard Halong cruise. Let’s enjoy!
- Pick up at Noi Bai Airport by our driver.
- Transfer to your hotel in the city center by a 45-minute drive
- Check-in time is 14:00, but you can require an early check-in with a bit surcharge.
- Spend the rest of the day at your disposal. Please contact us if you want to book our tours to explore Hanoi.
+ Thang Long Water Puppet Show: Learn about the culture and traditional art performances of Vietnam through water puppet show performances and stories presented by experienced puppet artisans in Thang Long theater
+ The Quintessence of Tonkin Show: Be immersed in the cultural space of the Northern delta with water puppetry art, Chua Thay's jaw-dropping extravaganza, venerable monk Tu Dao Hanh story, and the history of the ancient Thang Long royal palace
(Please contact our travel consultant to book the show)
- Have breakfast at the hotel
- 8:00: Be picked up at the hotel lobby by the tour guide for the Hanoi sightseeing tour
- Visit top-rated tourist attractions
- First stop is the Temple of Literature, the first university in Vietnam as well as the symbol of Vietnamese culture
- Admire Ba Dinh Square, where President Ho Chi Minh solemnly read the Declaration of Independence
- Wander around Thanh Nien Road, one of the most poetic roads in Hanoi adorned by West Lake
- Final destination is Quan Thanh Temple and Tran Quoc Pagoda, where you expand your knowledge about traditional religions in Vietnam
- After that is your time to relax and enjoy tasty Vietnamese food in the local restaurant
- Arrive at Bat Trang Ceramic village
- Attend pottery workshops and try pottery making with dirty hands but a fun experience
- In the late afternoon, your family will return to Hanoi.
- Breakfast at your hotel in Hanoi
- Pick up at 8:00 by tour guide for a full-day tour to Ky Son village
- Arrive at Moon Garden Homestay in Ky Son after about one and a half hours of driving
- Try local fresh green tea on the road
After a short break, you can choose between a short ride of 6 km or a long ride of 12 km round trip:
- Discover Ky Son, Tam Son, Van Minh, and Cham farming communities by bicycle.
- Drop by some local families for tea, and chat with local people about their daily life and farming.
- Visit a kindergarten if it opens, or help the farmers with plowing, transplanting seedlings, harvesting rice, cassava, corn, sweet potatoes, cucumber...
- Visit more villages in Ky Son including Tam Son, Van Minh, Cham farming communities, Duong Lam ancient village as well as Mia Pagoda, Mong Phu Communal House.
- Stop by a local family that makes traditional candies.
- Cycle back to Moon Garden Homestay along the ritual paths of Thang Thac village
- Join a cooking class at the homestay and have lunch.
- Have a hand massage with your fingers dipped in a fragrant lime bowl with traditional herbs or talk with local family about local snacks, cultures, and traditional customs
- Enjoy a foot bath in warm water with ginger, salt, and mugwort medicinal herbs
- Have a taste of local products such as traditional desserts, maize, sweet potato, cassava, peanuts, etc.
- Around 15:00 is your free time to discover Moon Garden Homestay, and visit the local market and kindergarten
- Leave Ky Son and come back to Hanoi.
- Pick up at 8:00 at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to drive to Halong Bay, one of seven natural wonders in the world
- On arrival, you will be welcomed by the crew staff
- Check-in when the cruise sail along Halong Bay
- Delicious seafood will be served on board
- Along with lunch and break, exciting activities such as exploring caves, kayaking, and swimming… are available
Note: Depending on the itinerary, you should choose a family cruise to share the best moments with your kids.
- Relax and wait for dinner after getting back on board
- It's time to join Happy Hour, Sunset Party, and Cooking Class on cruise
- Finish dinner then take part in exciting activities like squid fishing, singing, and dancing…
- If wake up early, you can absorb yourself in the magnificent morning sunrise over the karst formations of Halong Bay
- Have breakfast on board while the boat cruises slowly through the superb rock formations
- Depending on the cruise itinerary choose from different inspiring activities before disembarking
- Upon disembarkation, transport will be provided for you to transfer to the hotel in Hanoi for check-in
Afternoon & Evening
- Free time to explore the city on your own
- Have breakfast at your hotel
- Enjoy your free time for the rest of the day
- Hotel room is only available until 12:00. Please contact us if you want a late checkout
- The driver will pick up you at the hotel to transfer to the airport for the departure flight
Hope to see you again!
Hanoi Head Office: 5 Ly Nam De, Hang Ma ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh City Branch Office: 5th floor, Halo Building, 3-5 Road 3-2, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Singapore Marketing Office: 547 Jurong West Street 42 #08-141, S640547
Hotline: +84 835618585 (phone/whatsapp/zalo)