You are a foodie and you want to discover every Hanoi corner where food gems hid? Ta Hien Street can be very popular to grab a beer and share stories, but where would be more interesting? Join Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour and let us be the map to guide you through.
- 17:30: You will meet your guide in front of Shinhan Bank, located at 14 Le Thai To Street, Hang Trong Ward, Hoan Kiem District.
- The Hanoi Street Food Tour is a great way to start the walk-and-eat group.
- Take a stroll through the historic district of Hanoi Old Quarter. For something a little more delicate, try some soup-based delicacies such as Pho Bo (Vietnamese Beef Noodles), Bun Thang (Rice Vermicelli Noodles With Chicken And Eggs), or Bun Bo Hue.
- Banh Cuon, often known as "Steamed Rice Rolls," and Banh Mi (Vietnamese bread) are delectable options.
- Get a taste of some local delicacies sold as snacks on the street, such as Nom Bo Kho (Dried Beef Salad), Nem Chua Ran (Fried Fermented Pork Roll), etc...
- Ca Phe Trung, also known as Egg Coffee, is a well-known local specialty that will round off our tour of the Hanoi street food scene.