Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long – Lan Ha Bay (Lunch, Dinner, Driver pick-up)
08:30: In the morning, you’ll be picked up by private car to travel to Tuan Chau habour in Halong for the overnight cruise in Lan Ha Bay.
12:00: You will be taken by a transfer boat to aboard our support vessel and travel from the wharf via the bay to board our luxurious craft, Era Cruise. You will be welcomed aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our friendly and professional crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedure session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. We encourage you to explore our luxuriously appointed ship then watch the magical landscape cruise past.
13:15: A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing delicacies will be served. You will be enchanted when decadently dining on our luxury junk, our lavish interpretation of a traditional Vietnamese boat. Life just doesn’t get better than this! We then set sail for Lan Ha Bay, passing Da Chong islet where you can see an ancient lighthouse built by the French over a century ago.
15:00: The final part of the cruise takes us through the Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (part of Halong Bay). The 300 or so karst islands and limestone outcrops of Lan Ha are stunning with their pristine, snow-white beaches. You can explore Ba Trai Dao beach or Tra Bau area via kayaks or immerse yourself in the crystal-clear waters.
17:00: It’s time to return to your lavish liner and cruise to your evening accommodation.
17:30 – 18:30: Who doesn’t love happy hour? We offer an extensive drinks list including special offers such as two for one drinks.
18:00: Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process.
19:15: You can spoil yourself with a unique Signature Dinner in our distinctive restaurant.
20:45 – 12:00: It is now time to relax with an exotic cocktail and drink in the evening landscape. Our bar offers a wide range of wine, beer and liqueurs and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day sailing on the Bay. You can order an indulgent spa service, watch movies, go squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a brightly illuminated sky.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast, Brunch, Driver pick-up)
06:30: The morning is the best time of the day on Lan Ha Bay. You might like to head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions or relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice to watch the stunning scenery unfold before you.
07:00: A light breakfast of pastries, tea and coffee will be served in our restaurant.
7:30 – 9:15: The final stage of your trip is to be taken through the mysterious caves and amongst the remote islets via local rowing boats. The breath-taking beauty of this World Heritage region will certainly impress you. Following this, you will journey back to the main ship.
09:30: It’s time to check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last farewell from our crew at 11:30, you will board our transfer boat and head back to the wharf.
12:00: Arriving at the whart where you will meet your driver and head back to Hanoi.
14:30: You will be arriving in Hanoi. Drop off at your address.
Lan Ha Bay: Era Cruise – https://eracruises.com
Our price includes:
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles specified in the itinerary above (transfer with driveronly, no English-speaking guide during the transfers)The services of experienced English-speaking guides on boat
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
Our price does not include:
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- International flight tickets and all taxes concerned except mentioned above
- Camera fees (if any)
- VAT and other taxes (10%)
- Visa stamping fees for Vietnam
- Late checkout after 12:00pm or early check in before 14:00
- Other services not mentioned above
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides or Drivers. Unlike other travel agencies, we pay the guides and drivers a base salary. The tipping is not mandatory however the guides and drivers, as in many other countries, will usually expect a tip. Those customers wishing to tip often ask us what they should give. Our suggestion would be for your group size: US$ 3-5 /pax/day for Guide and US$ 1-2/pax/day for Driver. Of course, only tip if the service has truly satisfied you. It is not required to tip in restaurants, unless you wish to.
Hanoi Head Office: 5 Ly Nam De, Hang Ma ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh City Branch Office: 5th floor, Halo Building, 3-5 Road 3-2, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Singapore Marketing Office: 547 Jurong West Street 42 #08-141, S640547
Hotline: +84 989345302 (phone/whatsapp/zalo)