Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long – Halong Bay (Lunch, Dinner, Driver pick-up)
08:30: In the morning, you’ll be picked up by private car to travel to Tuan Chau habour in Halong for the overnight cruise in Halong Bay.
12:00 – 12:15: Check-in at Ambassador Lounge You will be checked-in in the Ambassador lounge at B135-B138 Halong Street. After that, you will be transferred to Ambassador Cruise and given a short briefing about Ambassador Cruise at Halong International Cruise Port while sipping your welcome drink at Piano Lounge or restaurant.
13:00 – 14:00: Lunch at Ambassador Restaurant Lunch will be served in the restaurant while Ambassador Cruise heads toward Halong Bay. You will pass the famous Bai Tu Long bay.
14:30 – 15:30: First excursion Your first excursion is a visit to the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, where you can take in the panoramic views across Halong Bay after visiting the cave OR you can visit Titov Island, where you can go swimming or hike to the top for another stunning, panoramic view of the Bay.
15:45 – 16:30: Onboard activities If the excursion doesn’t take your fancy, stay on board and you can opt for an afternoon of pampering at Ambassador Spa*, enjoy the outdoor Jacuzzi or treat yourself to a delicious standard afternoon tea at Piano Lounge.
17:30 – 18:30: Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails* At sunset, Ambassador Cruise will anchor overnight at Coconut Tree Island. Enjoying Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails* and canapes at the bar on the twin sundeck or at Piano Lounge
19:00: Dinner at Ambassador restaurant Savour a delicious seafood dinner party in the restaurant. After dinner, indulge in drinks* and music at Piano Lounge, squid fishing, a spa treatment at Ambassador Spa* or movies in your cabin.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast, Brunch, Driver pick-up)
6:30 – 7:00: Tai Chi on the sundeck – Watch the sunrise with a Tai Chi session on the twin sundeck
7:00 – 7:30: Light breakfast Enjoying tea, coffee, and cake in the restaurant
7:30 – 8:20: Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm Tung Sau Pearl Farm, an area in Halong Bay, which is an ideal destination for kayaking*.
8:30 – 9:30: Breakfast Buffet at Ambassador Restaurant Back on board, a buffet breakfast will be served as we once again cruise past Bai Tu Long Bay before your bill settlement, check-out, and return to Halong International Cruise Port.
10:15 – 10:30: Disembark at the Halong International Cruise Port.
10:30: Get pick up and driven back to Hanoi.
14:00: Arriving at your address in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- Due to cruising conditions, itineraries may change without prior notice. Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant/bar area, but internet connectivity is limited due to the geography of Halong.
- Additional charges
Halong Bay: Ambassador Cruise – https://ambassadorcruise.com/
Our price includes:
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles specified in the itinerary above (transfer with driver only, no English-speaking guide during the transfers)
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides on boat
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
Our price does not include:
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- International flight tickets and all taxes concerned except mentioned above
- Camera fees (if any)
- VAT and other taxes (10%)Visa stamping fees for Vietnam
- Late checkout after 12:00pm or early check in before 14:00
- Other services not mentioned above
- Gratuities, Tips to Guides or Drivers. Unlike other travel agencies, we pay the guides and drivers a base salary. The tipping is not mandatory however the guides and drivers, as in many other countries, will usually expect a tip. Those customers wishing to tip often ask us what they should give. Our suggestion would be for your group size: US$ 3-5 /pax/day for Guide and US$ 1-2/pax/day for Driver. Of course, only tip if the service has truly satisfied you. It is not required to tip in restaurants, unless you wish to.
Hanoi Head Office: 5 Ly Nam De, Hang Ma ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh City Branch Office: 5th floor, Halo Building, 3-5 Road 3-2, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Singapore Marketing Office: 547 Jurong West Street 42 #08-141, S640547
Hotline: +84 989345302 (phone/whatsapp/zalo)
Mail: [email protected]