Have you ever tried to discover the ancient- modern Hanoi city with motorbike Vespa with our female driver? Instead of getting on a Van, you will experience one of the most typical vehicles in Vietnam- motorbike, with our skilled driver in the traditional costume – Ao Dai.
On the 4 hours journey, you will get a chance to drive through narrow streets around Old Quarter to visit the most popular attractions, learn about the daily life of Hanoians, and enjoy the uniqueness of local cuisine.
The attractions that you will pass by:
• Opera House- erected by the French colonial administration between 1901 and 1911
• Railway Train Tracks- watching the lives of local people
• Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
• West Lake- one of the biggest lake in Hanoi city
• Tay Ho Temple
• Van Nien Pagoda- one of the oldest pagoda in Hanoi it build from 1010 by King Ly Cong Uon
• Long Bien bridge , a magnificent structure build over a hundred of years ago
• Tasting the must try drink- Egg coffee, and Vietnamese cuisine
Hanoi Head Office: 5 Ly Nam De, Hang Ma ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh City Branch Office: 5th floor, Halo Building, 3-5 Road 3-2, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Singapore Marketing Office: 547 Jurong West Street 42 #08-141, S640547
Hotline: +84 835618585 (phone/whatsapp/zalo)