Learn about one of the most fascinating and tragic periods of the Vietnam war in Cu Chi. Put yourself in the shoes of the Vietcong and explore the complicated infrastructure with 250 km of tunnels built for battling and hidden from the enemy. They created not just traps and hideouts, but also hospitals and residences in those tunnels. Join this Half-day group tour to Cu Chi Tunnels and discover Vietnam’s heroic history with us!
- 8:00: Depart from Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi Tunnels
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery around while taking a 2-hour drive to get to Cu Chi
- Watch a short documentary film about how these tunnels were used during the war and get an illustration of how fierce the war was
- Sample some rice tapioca & hot tea which were local soldiers' major victuals back in the wartime
- Go to the nearby shooting range and try to fire off an AK47 or M16 or any kind of machine guns (Self-payment)
- 13:00: Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City and end the tour